About ITER - 2018
IV International Research-to-Practice Conference "Information technologies, electronics and radio engineering - 2018" (ITER - 2018)
We invite you to take part in the IV International Research-to-Practice Conference "Information technologies, electronics and radio engineering - 2018" (ITER - 2018), which will be held in Taganrog from 18th to 20 of May 2018.
The aim of the conference is providing a platform for sharing the experience between scientists and experts, discussing the issues of research organization and implementation of innovations in the field of information technology, electronics and radio engineering. In the framework of the International conference, discussions will be organized in the following areas: control systems, automation, electronics, instrumentation, information technology, artificial intelligence, software development, computer aided design, integrated safety of systems, telecommunications, radio engineering, power engineering, communications, computer engineering, intelligent systems, big data, machine learning, predictive analytics, modern technologies in education and management, system engineering, and others.
Representatives of the following universities and organizations plan to attend the conference:
- Southern Federal University
- St. Petersburg National Research University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (ITMO)
- North-Caucasian Federal University - Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)
- Saint Petersburg State University
- National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
- Karaganda State Technical University
- Kazan (Volga region) Federal University
- Samara University
- Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI)
- Rostov State Transport University
- Samara State Technical University (Samara Polytech) etc.
May 10 - 11, 2018: Deadline for submission of Conference papers;
May 07 - 10, 2018: Call for abstracts;
Conference ITER – 2018 will be held from May 18, 2018 to May 20, 2018
Costs associated with travel, accommodation and meals are not included in the registration fee and will be paid by the participants additionally.
Organizationally, the Conference will include 8 sections. Each section will deal with applied and fundamental research in the relevant field.
The Conference ITER – 2018 will be organized in the following sections:
SECTION 1: Information systems and technologies, automation and computer engineering
- Information technologies and intelligent systems;
- Computer hardware and network technology;
- CAD, system analysis and telecommunications;
- Mathematical and computational software and automated systems;
- Applied mathematics;
- Web and mobile development;
- Technology of virtual and augmented reality;
- Software design and development.
SECTION 2: Control Systems, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Robotics and mechatronics;
- Electrical equipment and facilities;
- Control systems and devices;
- Microprocessor systems and devices for information collection, processing and management.
SECTION 3: Communications and radio engineering
- Radio systems;
- Theoretical bases of radio engineering;
- Signal reception and processing;
- Applied electrodynamics, antennas and super-high frequency devices;
- Radio transmission devices;
SECTION 4: Electronics and instrumentation
- Design of electronic instrumentation;
- Micro- and nanoelectronic apparatus technologies;
- Super-high frequency and quantum devices;
- Automation of scientific research and experiments;
- Design of instrumentation mechanisms and devices;
- Acoustic and medical devices.
SECTION 5: Integrated safety of complex systems.
- Information security;
- Information counteraction to threats of terrorism;
- Security of telecommunication systems;
- Synergistic technologies for control and simulation;
- Information and ecological safety.
SECTION 6: Energy and power systems management.
- Alternative energy sources;
- Energy systems management;
- Energy-saving technologies and installations;
- Mining technologies;
- Environmental and economic aspects of power engineering;
- Oil and gas extraction and processing technologies;
- Development and use of green energy sources.
SECTION 7: Machine learning, predictive analytics and simulation, and big data processing and analysis technologies
- Parallel and distributed systems;
- Machine learning;
- Predictive simulation, predictive analytics and maintenance;
- Multiprocessor systems and supercomputing;
- Big data processing technologies;
- Computational mathematics;
- Image processing technologies and techniques;
- Cloud-based computing.
SECTION 8: Contemporary technologies in education and control
- Advanced information technologies and systems in an educational environment;
- Applied informatics;
- Contemporary technologies and innovations in education and management of social and economic systems;
- Contemporary technologies and innovations in state and municipal management;
- Contemporary technologies and innovation in the digital economy;
- Contemporary technologies and innovations in linguistics;
- Systems analysis and organizations management technologies;
- Application of advanced information technologies in control;
- System engineering.
The authors submit their document to the organizers of the conference, who conduct peer review according the Policy on Publishing Integrity.We will be happy to consider your original previously not published papers falling within the topics of the Conference. Papers and abstracts for publication in the Collection of Scientific Articles and Conference Proceedings, as well as applications for participation in the Conference are accepted (see attached form) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
PAPER PREPARATION AND REQUIREMENTS
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCIENTIFIC CONTENTSAND PREPARATION OF PUBLICATIONS
Only scientific articles matching the topics of the Conference and reflecting the results of the authors’ theoretical and experimental studies can be accepted for publication. It is not allowed to send to Organizing Committee the articles already published or previously sent for publication in other editions. The article should be devoted to the solution of a certain task/problem, revealing its essence and giving guidelines for its solution. Articles describing just the current state of affairs are not accepted for publication.
The article should have:
- relevance (article topics should be of interest to the scientific community in terms of the current development of science and technology);
- scientific rigor (the article should consider the scientific aspects of the problem, even if the problem in itself has practical value);
- novelty (the results presented in the article should have a scientific novelty, scientific reviews can be accepted based on special decision of the Organizing Committee).
The article should be clearly structured, i.e. should contain sections generally accepted in scientific publications, namely:
- relevance, scientific merit of the considered problem with a brief literature review;
- problem formulation;
- theoretical part;
- practical significance, suggestions and possible outcomes of the implementations, the results of experimental studies;
- conclusions .
The results presented in the article should be justified based on certain scientific tool or method, or by a mathematical derivation, experimental evidence, mathematical modeling, etc. in order to be able to consider them fairly reliable. Materials containing only a hypothesis or untested proposals will not be accepted.The article should represent a complete cycle of holistic studies, i.e. it must begin with the problem formulation and complete by reliable solution to set problem. Articles containing only ideas concerning problem solving will not be published. Ideas should be brought to the level of law, regularity, dependency, model, method, algorithm, etc. It is necessary to prove the relevance of idea, its relevance and usefulness. The results presented in the article should be formulated in the form of scientific statements which clearly define a contribution to science. The article should be written in a language understandable to an expert in the relevant field, and should contain generally accepted terminology.
Scientific articles (presentations) should contain:
- information about authors (Surname, Initials; place of employment, city, country; and email);
- abstract from 100 to 250 words;
- list of key words or phrases not exceeding 7 words;
- list of references, number of references is recommended to be from 20 to 30.
-The number of authors per one article should not exceed five persons.
- Just one article can be published by one author in the same volume.
-The size of the article shall not exceed 5-6 full pages.
ARTICLE REVIEWING PROCESS
1. All manuscripts submitted to the Conference are subject to mandatory review.
2. The Conference Secretary examines the paper for compliance with layout rules and the Conference topics. Further the paper is sent to a reviewer, whose scientific expertise is closest to the subject of the paper.
3. The peer review should not exceed three working days.
4. The reviewer may refuse to review the paper within two days of receipt of the paper and should notify in writing the Organizing Committee.
5. The paper is sent to the reviewer in electronic form. Reviewers are notified that the sent papers are the authors’ private property and contain information not to be disclosed. Reviewers are not allowed to send the report to third parties.
6. The review should cover the following issues:
• whether the content of the paper is clearly reflected in the title;
• whether the paper corresponds to the modern achievements of science;
• whether the paper is understandable for the reader in terms of its style, language, form, clarity, graphics, tables, charts, and formulas; • whether acceptance of the paper to the conference program makes sense taking into consideration of related literature issued previously;
• evaluation of the paper with respect to borrowings and plagiarism;
• substantiation of specific positive and negative aspects of the work, as well as suggestions for improvement and supplements to the paper;
• taking final decision concerning the possibility of acceptance of the paper to the conference program after minor or major revisions, or rejection of the paper, specifying its positive and negative aspects, as well as corrections and additions that should be made by the author.
7. In case of a positive decision regarding the acceptance of the paper, Conference Secretary informs the author.
8. In case if the paper can be accepted after minor revisions or modifications, the author is given seven calendar days to make all necessary corrections. The paper will be sent then for repeated reviewing. Repeated reviews can be conducted only once.
9. In case of a negative evaluation of the paper, the reviewer should clearly justify his conclusions. If the review contains recommendations on correction and revision of the paper, the author receives also the reviewer’s comments which should be taken into account when preparing the revised version of the paper. The reviewer’s requirements can be rejected by the author (partially or completely) only based on a reasoned substantiation.
10. The reviews are kept in the Organizing Committee for three years.
Background of the scientific conference IV International Research-to-Practice Conference "Information technologies, electronics and radio engineering - 2018" (ITER - 2018)
CONTACTS Scientific Secretary of the ITER - 2018 Conference : email@example.com
IV International Research-to-Practice Conference "Information technologies, electronics and radio engineering - 2018"
We invite you to take part in the IV International Research-to-Practice Conference "Information technologies, electronics and radio engineering - 2018" (ITER - 2018)
#ITER #CONFERENCE #IT